[WT-support] QTCs "in stock" needed

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Mon Aug 11 04:42:03 CEST 2008

I would like to commend the developers on the excellent QTC process built
into WT.  It worked great!

I do, however, have a request, and that is to ALWAYS display the  number of
QTCs "in stock".  As it is, the number of QTCs in stock is only  displayed when
there is a call entered on the log line.  If the log line is  blank, the
number of QTCs in stock is not displayed.

The reason this is important is that occasionally a station will send "QTC"
without sending his call, asking me if I will send him QTCs.  I have  to
either remember how many QTCs are in stock, or first get his call  sign and enter
it in order to get the QTC stock number to display.  Having  the stock number
ALWAYS available would help greatly, in my opinion.

73, Geo...

George  Wagner, K5KG
941-400-1960 cell

Read reviews on AOL Autos.