[WT-support] Upload wintest data to php ?

Andrew O'Brien andrewobrie at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 18:46:33 CEST 2008

I am aware that with the use of an third party application, a small stream
for data from Win-test can be uploaded to a network like getscores .  I am
wondering if anyone has tried a way to upload basic info ( number of QSOs,
points, etc) automatically to a php enabled web page?  I trying to think of
a way a team  , not at the same physical location, can see what the scores
of their team mates are without using livescores.
--
Andy K3UK
www.obriensweb.com