[WT-support] WT & EZmaster

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Fri Aug 1 00:13:19 CEST 2008

Manuel P. a écrit :
> Hello all, I'm using Wintest 3.21.0 on EZMaster usb virtual serial port, two
> radios connected on cat ports of ezmaster and selected advanced SO2R
> technique.
> Everything looks working ok but in mixed mode contest (such as ARI DX
> international) I cannot use different mode on radio 1 and 2 (Radio 1 cw -
> Radio 2 ssb).
> They switch on software about every second but stay on radio.
> Any info ?

Hi Manuel,

I used my EZMaster (firmware 1.40) during the IOTA contest in mixed mode
and I did not notice any problem when the two radios were on differerent
modes. I used the internal keyer (with RTS and DTR for CW and PTT
activated on the virtual COM port the EZMaster was connected to), not
Winkey which was disabled in the EZMaster configuration dialog box.

HTH

Olivier / f5mzn