[WT-support] Live Scores from WPX question

Stephen J. Schrack n3mx at ptd.net
Wed Apr 2 15:06:37 CEST 2008

 Hello,

During WPX this weekend I submitted my scores to getscores.  My score showed
up properly but multipliers did not show up on getscores.org and I showed up
in the DX section instead of the W/VE section.  I know NQ4I was running
Win-Test and they showed up in the W/VE section but their multipliers did
not register either.  Can anyone shed any light as to why I appeared in the
DX section and why multipliers did not show up on getscores live.  I did
properly set the log to show my prefix as W.  It was alot of fun watching
the scores live when things got slow.

73 Steve N3MX