[WT-support] time off

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Apr 1 22:18:01 CEST 2008

Wouldn't it be nice if Win-Test understood the minimum off-time rules for
each contest, so it took care of this automatically?

For example:

WPX:  1 hour
ARRL Sweepstakes:  30 min.
NAQP:  30 min.
California QSO Party (not yet supported, coming?):  15 min.

Other contests with no off time requirements:  15 min.

Keeping accurate track of off time is absolutely critical in some contests,
and it's very easy to make a mistake about operating time if you try to keep
track of it yourself on paper.