[WT-support] Keying RTTY by LPT port

Alessio Sacchi iz4efn at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 00:47:53 CEST 2007

Thanks Dave,

Actually I have an interface box that drives CW, DVK  and BAND switching
through the parallel port.
Since the computer (desktop) has just one serial port already connected to
the CAT network, I was trying to complete my box with RTTY keying without
having to setup a dedicated USB/COM adapter.

As far as I see on the web, a lot of guys have it running through LPT port.
It should be easy but it's giving me a lot of troubles since also on other
computers and OS the LPT option is not avaiable.

Will let our community know if I find anything relevant about this issue,
but comments are welcome anytime.

Alessio