[WT-support] restarting the Wintest registration and set-up process

Richard DiDonna NN3W nn3w at cox.net
Wed Sep 12 20:38:27 CEST 2007

I acquired Wintest back in April and was in the process of getting things configured at the N3HBX station.  I wasn't able to complete the registration process owing to what was a lack of an internet connection there at the time.

I'm getting ready to begin the installation process and registration process again, but I no longer have my customer number or other registration information.

How do I obtain this?

73 Rich NN3W