[WT-support] ea9lz suggest and ?

Jorge Taboada ea9lz at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 11 15:43:32 CEST 2007

Hi boys, how can I do copy from contest in on laptop to copy in other one and used it totally?

I have one suggest for the wintest, it's not a very important thing but can do a wae contest a bit better.
when you are giving the Qtc's, sometimes asking, please repeat or confirming Qtc number 5 or 2 or 8, etc it's ........?
then you need to count from first down or last to up, my suggest it's to show in the left side of qtc's or any other part..... numbers 1 to last qtc.

that's all

73s
ea9lz