[WT-support] LoTW contest, LOTW.DTB file possible?

Morten Nordby la3mha at nrrl.no
Sun Sep 9 15:52:15 CEST 2007

Hi everybody,

Is the possible to make a LOTW.DTB file before the LoTW contest?  (Like
http://www.f5mzn.org/pipermail/support/2007-August/074444.html before YO
test)

All LoTW users are in this database
http://www.baseportal.com/cgi-bin/baseportal.pl?htx=/billbeggs/main , or
maybe we can get one updated list from ARRL.

If I have understood right, this will help us to see if we work a "good one
LoTW user" ore a "DX band hunter" or something else. (It is okay with DX
hunters, but they don't give us any points in this contest, and we can give
priority to LOTW users.)

Is my understanding for uses of .DTB files in WT correct, or will this not
have any sense?

PS: I am a Ham, not a data engineer.hehe

LA3MHA, Morten