[WT-support] new user

Mikhail Bondarev rl3bm at rl3bm.ru
Sun Sep 9 10:26:58 CEST 2007

Hi, Olivier  and the gang!

> Just to make your's mouth water...

> Win-Test will be able to control as many rotators and antennas you have
> in the station, as well as stacked antennas on different rotators (which
> can be either beamed in the same direction or disengaged in order to
> cover multiple bearings). All of this will work through the network:
> that way, in a multi-op environment, each station will be able to
> control the antennas for the band the station is operating on.

Great info! I'm playing now with Win-Test in WAE SSB and I like it
more and more. What I would like to have is to change font to bold in
the "Check multipliers" footer text. It will be nice to have this info
(beam heading etc.) in separate window, but at least bold font will be
fine for my eyes. I'm going to buy a dual head video card for my PC
and a second monitor and I hope it will work fine  with Win-Test.

Happy contesting!
Mike RL3BM