[WT-support] new user

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Sun Sep 9 08:52:44 CEST 2007

Hi -

Mikhail Bondarev wrote:
> Nice info! I hope Win-Test will support multiply rotators. As I know,
> no one log does this. It will be nice to have support for different
> rotators/antennas/bands because many hams using different
> towers/rotators/antennas for different bands.
> Regards, Mike RL3BM

Just to make your's mouth water...

Win-Test will be able to control as many rotators and antennas you have
in the station, as well as stacked antennas on different rotators (which
can be either beamed in the same direction or disengaged in order to
cover multiple bearings). All of this will work through the network:
that way, in a multi-op environment, each station will be able to
control the antennas for the band the station is operating on.

Olivier / f5mzn