[WT-support] newbie questions

ke5c ke5c at hot.rr.com
Sun Sep 2 02:24:57 CEST 2007

Hello and please forgive me for not searching more, but I am just about
ready to bid trusty tr-log adieu.  I've been fighting installing all
that old DOS stuff on a different contesting computer and find myself
asking "why"?  So please, a few dumb questions that I've not found quick
answers to:

With win-test can you have a simple paddle interface on the parallel
port (suspected answer no), or do you connect your paddle to an outboard
interfaced box like a microham usb micro keyer?

If you use a Top Ten DX Doubler, can you plug your paddles into it and
have win-test respond to those and send CW?

What are the most popular of these boxes in the win-test community.

Thanks if have time to reply (off-list is great too).

73, John
ke5c at hot.rr.com