[WT-support] Zone changing....not necessary!

Nigel G3TXF nigel at G3TXF.com
Wed Oct 31 17:36:27 CET 2007

Hello Win-Test users,

Yes, I was also 'correcting' the incoming zone for virtually every W this
weekend. But it was entirely my fault!

I had not realised that there was a choice of Country Files, until Boris
T93Y kindly mentioned it on here during the Contest. [But even after reading
Boris' message I did not dare change the Country File myself during the
contest for fear of messing up my log!]

Wouldn't the answer be to make the CTY_WT_MOD.DAT the default Country File?

We could then forget about the other two. Uploading the latest version of
this file from within Win-Test is just so easy.

While I am on, I'd like to say that Win-Test once again added significantly
to the fun of the contest, even though I was giving myself extra work in
changing so many incoming Zones, by using the wrong Country File!

73 - Nigel G3TXF

Isn't perhaps the answer to this
problem to make the