[WT-support] More than one log

Miguel Teixeira ct3ia77 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 17:36:26 CET 2007

Hello Noel,

Yes indeed you're right, i noticed that when i upgraded to the last
version available, but i didn't wanted to scrab before the contest so
i didn't do anything, but actuallly now i see that that was the
solution, next time we'll use that function in perfection.

It was only that problem and the tweo programs started issue.

Good luck,

Miguel - CT3IA