[WT-support] QSY Wizard

I4UFH HRS i4ufh at hamradiosolutions.com
Sat Oct 20 12:58:48 CEST 2007

Does any one use this feature .... ?

I am trying to learn more how this feature if is enough correct, just as a
tool for the new comers operators.

Unfortunatly after setting each windows, antennas/lat-log/ the results are
fair different of what we could expect, claiming QSY on 40m with USA West
Coast on the middle of the morning from Europe or Europeans o 160m. I would
expect a better suggestion ...

Based on the own experience the results are unseful and a worst support for
a newcomers that without experience will use CTRL P as mastering os QSY ..

Any better improvment ? HamCap is enough good with forecasts and i think
that these information need to be correlated with SS/SR information.

Or am i wrong ?

73 de I4UFH