[WT-support] [Fwd: Re: ezmaster Vs microham MK2Rplus]

Flo F5CWU flo at f5cwu.net
Mon Oct 8 15:11:22 CEST 2007

Jorge,

I change my ezmaster for the same reason but my configuration was
working. But it's clear that MK2R is the upper stage against EZM...
With MK2R the software environement is much better and works without any
problems even i the configuration seams complicated when you start.
That's because everything can be  configured  (many choices)....

If I have an advice, try to sell your EZM and buy a MK2R

Flo F5CWU