[WT-support] ezmaster Vs microham MK2Rplus

Jorge Taboada ea9lz at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 8 15:04:01 CEST 2007

Hello.

I have the ezmaster, but it's really too complicated to have support that I am really very tired.
My question it's, somebody have both ezmaster and MK2R or plus one, or maybe used both, and can tell me or give a good opinion, wich one it's better and why?
after 2 years I cannot do it work okay, SSB what can I says about RTTY......jejejejeje.
waiting help

73
ea9lz