[WT-support] Sprint Logic feature

S51DS s51ds.marko at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 11:30:11 CEST 2007

Bob, I did exactly the same way as you said. Serial number field is not
blank when I press [Insert] but RUN message is send if Sprint Logic feature
is enabled. Looks like program assumes that "serial number field" is empty
(but it is not empty). Perhaps the problem is that cursor stays in "serial
number field" while [Insert] is pressed because "name field" is
automatically filled up with correct name for known calls and it is not
necessary to press [Space]... I am not at home now, will try with [SPACE]
before [Insert] this evening. FYI, in EU SPRINT only serial number and name
are part of the exchange.

73
Marko
S51DS