[WT-support] Com Ports configuration

Ulf, DL5AXX dl5axx at ehrlich-family.de
Wed Oct 3 18:14:07 CEST 2007

Andy,

sorry no ideas on this issue...
If a recently used COM-port is in use by another program or not available
Wintest resets this port to the defaults.
I encountered the same problem; the microham device router wasn't started
before starting Wintest.

So it would be better that Wintest stores the last settings and the user has
only to activate the COM-port again, if the port is available to Wintest.

CQWW-RTTY
Wintest worked ok in a network.
One minor issue: If I worked a W or VE second time the zone wasn't filled
with the value of the previous QSO.

73 Ulf, DL5AXX

  _____