[WT-support] Com Ports configuration

Andrew Hewitt andyphewitt at btopenworld.com
Wed Oct 3 15:54:59 CEST 2007

I sent an email on this subject yesterday but eventually thought I had the
problem resolved. Not the case though. When I started up this morning all
the comport configuration settings had gone. I reloaded them again but
forgot I had another program open accessing the same comport so there was a
clash and I received a notification window from WT. I closed the other prog
but when I went back to WT the settings had gone again. I tested this a
couple of times and instead of just telling me that the port is in use the
port settings are deleted or lost. So I lose these settings when the PC is
switched off and when there is a clash.

I am using a TS950SDX as radio 1 and TS570SDG as radio 2 with MicroHam USB
interfaces. The PC is a Dell 2.7Ghz machine with 1025MB of RAM and 27G of
HD. Running Windows XP Media SP2. I am also using DX4Win, MixW and SD with
no problems.

Any ideas?

73

Andy G3SVD