[WT-support] Few questions/comments

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Tue Nov 27 17:47:56 CET 2007

Hi Tõnno

Tõnno Vähk a écrit :

> I am not programmer and was not quite sure from the logic that is it possible to use this BB program to set a key combination under e.g. F9. Say to activate AUTOSENDING for example..or AUTOCQ...??

ByeByeCT has been written (if we can call this a program !), with
AutoHotKey (http://www.autohotkey.com/).

I'm (almost) sure a script can be written to handle the F9 key the way
you describe (or another). It should take a short time to do so, even
for a non-expert programmer. I included the source script in the
ByeByeCT package for inspiration, if required.