[WT-support] WTCom Network Error

EA4TX - Pablo ea4tx at ea4tx.com
Fri Nov 23 16:35:02 CET 2007

John,

Have you checked that the IP assigned by your DHCP router to Laptop #8 and
the "Broadcast IP Address" used at wtDxTelnet are on the same network?

I have checked the #10052 Error Code (Winsock) and it has non-sense.

WSAENETRESET
(10052)
Network dropped connection on reset.
The connection has been broken due to "keep-alive" activity detecting a
failure while the operation was in progress. It can also be returned by
setsockopt if an attempt is made to set SO_KEEPALIVE on a connection that
has already failed.

73's Pablo - EA4TX