[WT-support] WTCom Network Error

John Warburton G4IRN qrz at dxdx.co.uk
Fri Nov 23 11:12:42 CET 2007

I have a network set up here of 8 laptops via a wireless router. All networking is working fine except for one thing that was working before but is now broken!

Laptop Number 8 (o/s = Vista) has an internet connection via ethernet cable. It also has a wireless connection to the Win-Test network via the router as specified above.

On Laptop 8 I am running wtDXTelnet and have a connection working OK. Last night, the spots were all being propagated to the other laptops via wireless, but now the other laptops are receiving nothing!

On Laptop 8, I am receiving the error message: CEtherNetwork::ReadNetworkData:Error occured #10052.

I only receive the error message if wtDXTelnet is up and running, I can close Win-Test itself and still get this error.

Even with the error message, my internet connection and packet connection are working fine (but spots are not propogated)

I have not changed (to my knowledge!) and of the setup parameters since it was last working. All machine are on Static IP EXCEPT Laptop 8 which is dynamic. I found that if I made it static, the cable ethernet (internet)  connection would not work.

Any ideas please???

Thanks

John G4IRN / 3X5A VooDoo Contest Group.