[WT-support] WAEDC RTTY observations

Winter, Andreas andreas.winter at siemens.com
Tue Nov 13 14:18:31 CET 2007

Hi,

I can confirm Ben's problem, we had it as well.

Further question:

Serial number allocation - I know it is an already discussed issue.
Working a new multiplier with the second station leads to double sending the same serial number, as long as the qso is not finished with enter. Further, the qso number is increased after Enter/CR, therefore the serial number send and the serial number logged are unequal.

Might this be feasible in a network environment: after pressing INS-Key (or F2 or similar) a message is sent into the network in order to increase the serial number sent for the other machines. To have at least the sent serial equal to the serial number in the log.
If for some reason the qso failed, it doesn't matter, the serial number remains unused.

Hw?

73

Andy DK4WA / DP9A