[WT-support] WAE-RTTY

Werner Maier werner at maiers.de
Sat Nov 10 18:26:11 CET 2007

ok, found one mistake:

if you send QTCs, and you press "INS", then the whole QTC group will be sent.

if you press the F2, CNTRL-F1, CNTRL-F2 and so on, then the CRs are missing,
like I wrote before.

might be better that way, but all others still send "-" instead of " ".

73 de Werner DL4NER.

--Werner Maier <werner at maiers.de> Samstag, 10. November 2007 18:14 +0100:

--
Dipl.-Ing. Univ. Werner Maier