[WT-support] WAE-RTTY

Werner Maier werner at maiers.de
Sat Nov 10 18:14:22 CET 2007

addon:

is there a possibility to see how many QTCs (in total!) are left to SEND ???
you see for each contact, how many QTCs would be possible, but I'm missing
the total possible to send.
one solution would be to have the summary column split into QTCTX and QTCRX,
so one could see in the total line how many qsos are logged and how many
QTCs one did send.

73 de Werner DL4NER.

--Werner Maier <werner at maiers.de> Samstag, 10. November 2007 18:07 +0100:

> Hi,
>
> I know its a bit late, but...
>
> QTC RX works fine.
>
> QTC-TX in RTTY with win-test seems to be a bit strange.
>
> win-test sends QTCs like this:
>
> QTC grp/nr
> HHMM CALL SERIAL HHMM CALL SERIAL
>
> all other programs expect this:
>
> QTC: grp/nr
> HHMM-CALL-SERIAL
> HHMM-CALL-SERIAL
>
> a) the separation char should be "-" instead of " " in RTTY.
> b) there should be a "$CR" at the beginning of each QTC.
>
> in RTTY you send all QTCs in a row, there should be a button for
> "send all QTCs".
>
> if there will be a beta, I can test this tomorrow (sunday).
>
> and btw: (v.3.1.17): the summary window does not redraw after QTCs
> are logged, so the summary wont show the new QTCs.
>
> to reproduce:
>
> log a QSO.
> after the qso press alt-l to log a qtc
> validate
> summary is still "old".
> summary will be updated after the next qso or after e.g. rightclick and
> changing the font size of the summary window.
>
> 73 de Werner DL4NER.
> --
> Dipl.-Ing. Univ. Werner Maier
> http://www.maiers.de/