[WT-support] Contrl+Tab - Part II

José Nunes CT1BOH ct1boh at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 11:29:47 CET 2007

Pablo

Indeed there seems to be something broken but here is my candid advice:
Forget this RUN and S&P mode. Don't use it at all.

IF you have
F1 = TEST EA4TX
F2 = 5NN14
F4 = EA4TX

All you have to do when you are in S&P mode is to push F4 to call a station
and F2 to send your report and this is all the same in whatever "mode" you
are operating, with no need to change mode in the menu, nor your mind set in
the contest.

I really love simplicity, but may be I fail to understand this RUN and S&P
mode thing.
Why add complexity when you can have it standard for whatever action you are
taking in the contest independent of modes?

I believe this RUN and S&P modes were a sort of "quick-win" for not having
ESM in place.
By the way I'm not a believer in the ESM mode as well.
73
José
CT1BOH

José Nunes