[WT-support] Contrl+Tab - Part II

Pablo - EA4TX ea4tx at ea4tx.com
Thu Nov 8 10:34:39 CET 2007

Laurant and group,

I don't know if previous release has changed something at this point.
Yesterday, before to write my email, I did the tests with lastest WT
release, and my conclusions are:

WT running with SO2R Advanced mode.

Case A: Focus on Radio 1: (Caps lock OFF)
=========================
Changing from RUN to S&P (and vice versa), CLOCK window displays correctly
the mode: RUN or S/P

Case B: Focus on Radio 2: (Caps lock ON)
Changing from RUN ro S&P (and vice versa), no indicator displays the status.

So there is not way to know what message is going to be TX on case B. Clock
window displays RUN or S/P status only applied to Radio 1.

Could anyone test it? Maybe I'm wrong, but I tested it several times with my
config; maybe there is some window that I must open which displays it (?)

73's Pablo - EA4TX