[WT-support] Yaesu FT-450 - and CAT interface

sq2ihp at tkchopin.pl sq2ihp at tkchopin.pl
Wed Nov 7 08:12:08 CET 2007

I have a Yaesu FT-450 ... and I configure wintest to comunicate with this
radio ... sending data from computer to radio is working propertly with
radio set to ft-2000.  But I have a problem with data send from my ft-450 to
computer ... I change frequency, mode and etc. in radio ... and computer not
reading the changes ... i use rs-232 cabe. in others programs for CAT that
working propertly, but WIN-TEST do not work with my radio.
Can you help me ?

73's de SQ2IHP