[WT-support] Big Insert Key

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Nov 5 20:20:51 CET 2007

Did you try DEFINEKEYS?

See http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Tools#Redefine_keyboard_keys for
details.

I don't know if that will work for the "big inset" key, but it is worth a
try.

FYI, I really like remapping semicolon [;] to Insert, and plus [+] to quote
['].  Much less movement for the little finger.

The link includes the special keyboard re-mapping list developed for use by
Team Vertical on laptops