[WT-support] Trying to set up for SS CW ?? Have only <PR> in Fkeys What are the missing Variables ?

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Thu Nov 1 15:50:44 CET 2007

Hi Bob

Bob Wilson, N6TV a écrit :

> Suggestion to the Win-Test developers:  The "Other CW Messages" sure
> would be a lot easier to access if $MSG1 to $MSG10 could be sent simply
> by pressing Alt-1 through Alt-0, instead of having to press Alt-C, F4
> immediately followed by Alt-C, F5 if you want to send only your check
> and section to someone who asks for a repeat.

Alt-# keys are already used by the partner mode to grab callsings
entered in the stack, and we don't intend to use a different mapping for
Single-op vs Multi-op, mostly because some users enter contests both
ways and will be confused.

> Note that the DEFINEKEYS command won't let you remap Alt-4 to a two-key
> combination like Alt-C, F4, so DEFINEKEYS can't help us with this.

That could be a solution. In the meantime, *maybe* autohotkey
(http://www.autohotkey.com/) could help (not tested).