[WT-support] Problem with zone guessing in 3.16

F6BEE f6bee at free.fr
Thu Nov 1 07:47:56 CET 2007

Hi all

ES5TV wrote :

> my point was (and as confirmed by others) that 3.16 had a bug and it
> does not make a difference what DTA to use, it still guesses zone just
> once based on the first entry to the callsign field and does not
> update it later. Naturally I tried other DTA files also but that is
> not the issue. I myself always use ..MOD.DTA anyway.

At TM2Y we used 3.14 and had the same bad guessing problems.  Except the
WT version,  the main difference from previous operations is that we
loaded fresh DTA and DTB files.
Too many changes at the same time to determine where the bug is !

For CW contest, both Olivier and Laurent will be at my station.  I
suppose they will use WT and will find !

73

Jacques, F6BEE