No subject

Mon May 14 10:49:07 CEST 2007

Mute the Microphone input when the DVK is playing should stop loop through audio
from the Mic getting to the Tx when playing a recorded message. However, on my
PC (HP Vectra VL420, internal sound card, XP SP2) loopthrough audio from the Mic
is remains mixed with recorded message. I can easily enough add another relay to
the SO2R box, but just wondered if I was doing something

------=_Part_3720_3002458.1193177942461--