[WT-support] PSK

Tim Ellison tellison at itsco.com
Tue May 22 16:15:21 CEST 2007

Tom,

If you review my post on this issue, I am suggesting that Win-Test NOT
integrate digital mode programs into the software.  That would be a
useless waste of precious programming resource.  What I am suggesting is
to leverage the prior art by others, especially for a full-featured
program like MixW which has DDE hooks in it to pass call, frequency and
possibly the report data to Win-Test so the QSO can be logged in the
appropriate software (Win-Test).  Other logging programs, such as
Prolog2K are already doing this and it would be a small programming
effort for Win-Test to have the logic added to receive QSO data via a
DDE link.

I too can "make" it work, but I'd rather have a process that doesn't
require double entry of contest data.

-Tim