[WT-support] PTT wanted for all modes

Steef PA2A pa2a at xs4all.nl
Mon May 14 21:36:28 CEST 2007

Ulf,

I did 't try SSB with voice messages, the problem is indeed RTTY by MMTTY. I have defined no port for MMTTY,

The F1 or another key is pressed in the RTTY screen of Win-test. Before sending data to MMTTY Win-Test should set PTT on COM1 before MMTTY is activated. I don 't know how MMTTY 'tells' Win-Test that the transmission of characters is complete and PTT can be stopped.

Using more com ports gives a lot of extra wires and converters.

Steve