[WT-support] ea9lz, help, ezmaster and wx0b sixpack control

HRS I4UFH i4ufh at hamradiosolutions.com
Thu May 3 22:54:13 CEST 2007

Hi Jorge,

This a sample how to wiring you SixPAxk to EZMaster, most depend from wich
antennas you have connected :

About connecting EZMaster you need to wire two cables with a DB25 female
connecting the follow pin to the SixPack port A and B.

Antenna Matrix A DB 25             SixPack PortA

Pin 1                                              Terminal strips labeled
A10
Pin 2                                              Terminal strips labeled
A15
Pin 3                                              Terminal strips labeled
A20
Pin 4                                              Terminal strips labeled
A40
Pin 5                                              Terminal strips labeled
A80
Pin 6                                              Terminal strips labeled
A160

Antenna Matrix B DB 25             SixPack PortB

Pin 1                                              Terminal strips labeled
B10
Pin 2                                              Terminal strips labeled
B15
Pin 3                                              Terminal strips labeled
B20
Pin 4                                              Terminal strips labeled
B40
Pin 5                                              Terminal strips labeled
B80
Pin 6                                              Terminal strips labeled
B160

At this time is enough to enable in Win test in the EZMaster configuration
menu  You need to set this check in the Radio1TX frame and after that click
on "Copy 2 to 1" and "Copy RX to TX", this selection need to be made for
both Radio1 and Radio2.

At the end click OK.

When you change band inside WT, you antenna will be selected automatically

Best 73 de Fabio I4UFH