[WT-support] Post WPX suggestions and possible anomolies

Paul Cassel paul at ve3sy.com
Mon Mar 26 19:25:07 CEST 2007

I hear what your saying Laurent however as to my original post... should the
"sticky" not become the default when R2 is selected or better yet a check
box that can be checked at the same time that says " [ ]Remember this
setting"   At the moment it takes two processes to select the sticky - one
to check Radio 2 and another to select the sticky making it appear unrelated
to the setting above.

With WT being a new entrant (at least in NA) I suggest a lot of people may
get turned off with these issues and not bother to join this reflector.  To
that point I never found this reflector until Nick VE3EY mentioned the great
support it offers.

Trust this makes sense?

Paul VE3SY
first time user :-))