[WT-support] WT under W2K

Paul Cassel paul at ve3sy.com
Mon Mar 26 17:36:08 CEST 2007

<SNIPPED>

> If you remember, could you please specify :
>
> 1/ Before the computer restarted (1st paragraph), was the "Sticky
> setting" enabled or not ?

It was not selected initially - if this is required possibly "sticky" should
be default when R2 is selected??

> 2/ When you restarted this computer, you say you were "R2". Had you
> entered a QSO on the band you restarted on, at that time, as
> R2 ? I have
> an idea but I have to dig... ;-)

No we did not as being new user at the time I was not aware that enterting
R2 (or that it was required), would enable R2 status

> TBH, I can't see any relation with the OS (W2K or not). WT
> doesn't rely
> on such things, except for the internal CW generator !

Only mentioned that as it was the only W2K machine on network

Paul VE3SY
Cc Nick VE3EY
   Yuri VE3DZ