[WT-support] Multi Single Cabrillo file output

Gerard Jendraszkiewicz jend at midway.uchicago.edu
Mon Mar 26 16:56:27 CEST 2007

Hello,

This weekend we operated AJ9C multi/single. We had 2 computers/radios
running WT. In WT the setup was for one to be run and the other station
to work multipliers.The computers were networked together and running
same version of WT (latest one). In the WT log window the contact was
showing R or M on the very right column which is good !
When I go and generate the Cabrillo file I do not see any change from 0
to 1 for the radio number when the multiplier station works a contact.
Any ideas on what has gone wrong ? The multiplier radio should have a 1
in the radio column for multiplier QSOs.
What do I have to do to generate the correct cabrillo file ?

Thanks
Jerry, KE9I

BTW network setup was quick and EASY ! It was also running the complete
contest with NO problems. This is the best networking setup I have ever
seen for multi contesting !