[WT-support] Notes after RDXC
Zoli Pitman HA1AG
ha1ag at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 26 13:59:19 CEST 2007
Something I forgot:
As Alt-UpArrow takes data from previous QSO, having this with Shift to the 2nd Radio would be nice when moving mults.
----- Original Message ----
From: Zoli Pitman HA1AG <ha1ag at yahoo.com>
To: support at win-test.com
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2007 12:55:21 PM
Subject: [WT-support] Notes after RDXC
I also used WT 3.9.0 during RDXC and found a few issues:
- R0Q region is renamed to YA (from SH).
- Some newer Russian prefixes were not recognised. I checked them all last year after RDXC. If Olivier/Laurent emailed me the list I could check agn if anything is missing (I did not note which were not recognised during the contest)
- It would be nice if WT properly export the oblast info of the Russians to the STATE ADIF field (not only to the SRX ADIF field) for the logging SW.
- It would be nice if the double memory stack of the MP per band would be properly handled by WT if possible via CAT.
- It would be nice not to have that coded francophon keyboard def. It is a PIA to remap keys on all the PC's used for WT.
Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.
Support mailing list
Support at win-test.com
8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time
with the Yahoo! Search movie showtime shortcut.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Support