[WT-support] bandmap

Bernhard Buettner DL6RAI wintest at dl6rai.muc.de
Sun Mar 25 14:18:59 CEST 2007

Art:

You know that you can set the scale of the band map? A resolution of
8:1 gives you a 30 kHz view of the band and the map scrolls softly
with the VFO. With 8:1 you can separate the callsigns just fine,
even on a small display.

If you wish to point and shoot, you should probably make use of the
Announce Window (Alt-A) where you can chose to display not only new
mults (blue) but also new regular stations (black).

Maybe a solution to your problem?

73 Ben, DL6RAI