[WT-support] RE: EZMaster WinKey problem - need dipswitch S2 settings

Steve Taylor taylor at texoma.net
Fri Mar 23 02:58:42 CET 2007

Thanks for the suggestion Oliver.  It is beginning to sound as if the
problem is either the dipswitch settings or else a firmware issue.  I have
V1.40.

Dipswitch S2 on my EZMaster is configured as follows:

1	ON
2	ON
3	ON
4	ON
5	ON
6	OFF
7	ON
8	OFF

Can someone using EZMaster with a working WinKey manual paddle interface
please confirm what your dipswitch S2 settings are?   (S2 is located in the
middle on the left side of the PCB when facing the front panel.)

73,

K5MR