[WT-support] Need support from I4UFH for EZMaster WinKey problem

Tõnno Vähk Tonno.Vahk at gildbankers.com
Thu Mar 22 15:53:06 CET 2007

I have also not been able to get WK work correctly with WT , MP and EZM but I don't see any need for it as WT keyer is just fine!

Paddle is another major problem still with EZM, I have never got it working correctly and Fabio has promised to fix in next firmware. That is a shame that with this kind of fine unit you have to use separate keyer for just paddle. Other than that EZM is fabulous device.

73

tonno

es5tv