[WT-support] Registration...

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Fri Mar 16 14:19:16 CET 2007

Hi Paul

Tnx for your email

Paul Cassel a écrit :

> First thanks for a great program Larry

Actually, I must share these thanks with the WT team (Olivier F5MZN
being the lead programmer) and some WT community members who are also
maintaining the wiki and data files !

> - the following suggestions should reduce any confusion for new owners during the
> registration process.  Feedback from other new owners would no doubt also be appreciated

(snip)

Unfortunately, for now, and without going into deeper details, we
deliberately decided to follow this current registration process to
limit software piracy. We are totally conscious it may generate some
frustration. The registration steps are described in the automated mail
which is sent  after a purchase, and in the docs wiki
(http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Installation#Registering_the_software).

Tnx for your feedback

Hv fun with WT