[WT-support] Wintest - Telnet with via GPRS connected

Patrick 9A5CW pat.9a5cw at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 16:06:01 CET 2007

Hi, tnx for fast answers...
Pablo i will test (with just a single network adapter conected to a hub, and
gprs modem enabled).
For example after cqww 06 download / upload where abt 10Mb down/ 200k up
with 4 PC in net.
Laurent notebook always works on 400MHz sometimes speed change to 800MHz.
But never during play with win-test (i ill try to force it to speed up) and
disable antivir prg.

73

--
9A5CW - Patrik Hrvatin