[WT-support] Packet via telnet question

Jeffrey Embry jeffrey.embry at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 12:21:10 CET 2007

Thanks for the advise guys.  I finally got the connection to work
using the wtDXTelent application.  Tonight after work I will check to
make sure that Win-test is seeing what it needs to from the cluster.

Jeff Embry, K3OQ
FM19je
ARCI #11643, FPQRP #-696,
QRP-L # 67, NAQCC #25
AMSAT LM-2263

No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however a large