[WT-support] Re: WPX M/S rule clarification request

Braco OE1EMS oe1ems at emssolutions.at
Mon Mar 12 07:42:56 CET 2007

this is a bit off topic but i hope nobody will be angry about that!
there is a same/simular problem running M/2 with more as 2 stations setup!
let´s say 3 or more stations not dedicted only to one band.
(every stations cann use any band any time, but 2 of then are only QRV)!
only possiblility is to run separte ser nr pro band!
how to mark stations in cabrillo in this case?
does anyone have expirence with this?
thanks in advance!

73 es best dx
de oe1ems