[WT-support] RDXC bugs

Rudolf Schwenger rudolf.schwenger at t-online.de
Sat Mar 10 11:06:59 CET 2007

Thanks a lot Bob! I must admit that I never "fooled around" with the status
window. I tried it last night and it seems to work perfectly alright. Great!

I'll try again tonight and do some serious testing. Actually the
10-minutes-rule sounds so simple, however, if you dig into the details it
turns out to be a pretty sophisticated job to monitor the strict adherence
to this rule....

Once again: Thank you for the hint and see you next weekend in the RDXC,

vy 73 de Rudy, DJ3WE