[WT-support] Field Day

Paul Cassel paul at ve3sy.com
Mon Jun 25 19:25:50 CEST 2007

Is the program default 10 minutes????   If so, I can certainly see why the
OFF time is so far off

To assure a meaningful number I would suggest that this timer be part of the
initial contest start-up settings and if ignored default to 30 min which
appears to be the most common time for off times.

Regards

Paul VE3SY