[WT-support] SCP files

Stewart GM4AFF stewart at gm4aff.net
Sat Jun 16 11:42:50 CEST 2007

Hi Patrik,
Well done on that. However, when I extracted/installed the file and launched
a test IARU VHF contest you can see when it starts that it picks up
default.scp, not vhf.scp. But maybe the program uses vhf.scp? I don't know -
how does this work? Should I rename default.scp to vhf.scp for vhf contests?
73
Stewart
GM4AFF